#lovebohobetty

Boho Betty USA

Hey guys!

So today I'm going to be writing about something a little different from my usual posts. Recently, I discovered an online store called Boho Betty. They sell such adorable and unique bracelets!

I'm absolutely in love with the Bessie Smith Beaded Wrap Bracelet and the Tokyo Wrap Bracelet!
Bessie Smith Beaded Wrap Bracelet
Tokyo Wrap Bracelet

They're always coming out with new designs and having awesome sales, so I definitely recommend checking them out if you're into jewelry! There are so many different combinations of bracelets and different ways to wear them!

And...I have good news for you guys! Use the promo code: coffee_and_guitars when you purchase from their website, and you'll get an extra 20% off your purchase!!

Let me know what you guys think! I'd love to see pics of you guys wearing your Boho Betty bracelets so feel free to tag my Instagram (@coffee_and_guitars) and use the hashtag #lovebohobetty to show us how you decide to wear them.

Leave any requests for future posts in the comments below! I'm always looking for new ideas!

Comments

Popular Posts